Easy-Breezy Banana PuddingJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Frisco Style shares a recipe for easy-breezy banana pudding
Servings: 6 people
- 2 large bananas sliced
- 1 box vanilla wafers (Keebler works best for this recipe)
- 4-2.3 ounce boxes Jell-O brand vanilla pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 container(s) cool whip
- Break up vanilla wafers to make a layer in a 2-qt dish. Add a layer of sliced bananas, another layer of broken vanilla wafers and another layer of sliced bananas.
- In a saucepan, stir together the pudding mix, vanilla, milk and orange juice. Cook as directed on the pudding box. When ready, pour the hot pudding over the bananas and wafers
- Use a fork to break up any air bubbles and allow pudding to saturate layers. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip and sprinkle with finely crumbled wafers. Serves 6.