Espresso Chocolate Swirl CheesecakeJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Decadent Espresso Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 24 ounces cream cheese at room temp.
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely ground coffee
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Finely grind cookies or graham crackers. Add butter. Press into bottom and 1 ½” up sides of springform pan. Wrap outside of pan with aluminum foil.
- Dissolve espresso powder in water. Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each. Add butter, coffee and espresso.
- Combine chocolate and cream in saucepan and heat to melt chocolate.
- Pour half of the filling (about 2 1/2 c.) into crust. Drop 5 Tbsp. melted chocolate by Tbsp. around edge of filling and swirl. Pour remaining cream cheese filling. Drop remaining chocolate into center 6” of filling by tablespoon. Swirl.
- Bake until edges are puffed and beginning to crack. Top should be a golden brown (about 40 minutes).