Fourth of July Chocolate BarkJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Celebrate July 4th with this simple chocolate bark recipe from Frisco Style
Servings: 10 people
- red, white and blue candies and sprinkles
- 1 pound(s) white melting chocolate
- 1/2 pound(s) red candy melts
- 1/2 pound(s) blue candy melts
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl in 30-second intervals until it is melted. Spread the white chocolate on the bottom of your pan.
- Melt the red candy melts in the microwave in 30-second intervals until they are melted. Melt the blue candy melts in the microwave in 30-second intervals until they are melted.
- Dollop the red and blue chocolate over the white chocolate in the pan. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl the red and blue chocolate into the white chocolate, making it appear marbleized.
- Add any additional chocolate, candy decorations or sprinkles to the top of the mixture. Put the mixture in the refrigerator and let it sit until it has hardened.
- The bark will easily come out of the pan when you remove the foil. Break the bark up into whatever size pieces you prefer.