Football BrowniesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Kick off football season with this tasty brownie recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup(s) vegetable oil
- white icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oil, sugar and vanilla extract. Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Slowly add this mixture to the egg mixture.
- Pour the batter into a brownie pan. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Add icing football laces.