Forgotten CookiesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Check out this simple cookie recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 2 egg whites room temperature
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chips and M&Ms)
- 1 cup(s) pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, add salt. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Use wax paper or parchment paper, line cookie sheet. Drop by teaspoonfuls on to cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven. Turn oven off immediately and let sit overnight with door shut.