Halloween Pumpkin DipJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Celebrate Halloween with this super-easy pumpkin dip!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 small pumpkin (to serve as a bowl for the dip)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon(s) pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- Mix the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar together until it is a smooth consistency. Mix in the can of pumpkin gradually.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin spice and orange juice concentrate. Chill the dip in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
- To make this recipe even more festive, get a small pumpkin and carve the top off horizontally. Clean out the inside of the pumpkin completely. Serve your dip inside the pumpkin and use graham crackers for dipping.