Hoot OwlsJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Check out this fun and easy Halloween recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- your favorite cupcake recipe
- chocolate frosting
- mini cream-filled sandwich cookies
- yellow candies
- chocolate-covered mint candies
- Cover the top of a cupcake with chocolate frosting.
- Twist apart two mini cream-filled sandwich cookies so that you have a cream-covered side and a plain cookie side. Cut each of the two plain cookie sides in half.
- Using a little frosting, attach two of the plain cookie halves, rounded sides in and about 1 ½ inches apart, on top of each of the cupcakes. Angle the ears slightly away from each other and allow them to extend about ¾ inch beyond the edge of the cupcake.
- Place two cream-sided cookie halves, cream side up, on the upper half of each cupcake to make the eyes. Use a dot of frosting on the cream of each cookie to attach a chocolate-covered mint to the eyes.
- Press a yellow candy in the middle of each cupcake to make the beak.