Hot Chocolate FudgeJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Delicious hot chocolate fudge recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 12 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) marshmallows
- Line a pan with aluminum foil.
- Over medium heat, add the condensed milk to a small saucepan and whisk in the cocoa powder. Stir in the chocolate chips and stir until combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour your mixture into the pan. Top with the marshmallows. Refrigerate the mix for five hours.
- Remove the fudge by lifting the aluminum foil then cut to serve.