Ice Cream Sundae CupcakesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Delicious Ice Cream Sundae Cupcake recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- colorful sprinkles
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate shell topping
- While you are preheating your oven to 350 degrees, mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, pour in the melted butter and mix in the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Alternate adding the flour mixture and milk to the bowl and stir in your sprinkles. Pour the mixture into your cupcake liners and bake for about 18 minutes.
- Once your cupcakes have cooled, put a small scoop of ice cream on top of each cupcake.
- Cover the ice cream in chocolate shell topping and add sprinkles and a cherry for embellishment.