Irresistible Peanut Butter CookiesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Try out this irresistible peanut butter cookie recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 stick(s) shortening
- 1 1/4 cup(s) firmly-packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 min., or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.
- Optional: add a cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.