Johnny Appleseed PieJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Delicious apple pie recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 6 cups pared and sliced apples
- 1 9 inch unbaked pastry shell(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips (or more as desired)
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- Combine 1/3 c. of sugar and cinnamon and mix with apples. Turn into unbaked pastry shell. Top with chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, combine Bisquick and 1/4 c. sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over pie.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 45 minutes, or until apples are tender.