Mini Candy ApplesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Try out this super simple candy apple recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 4-inch lollipop sticks
- melon baller
- apples (one apple makes 6-8 mini apples)
- chopped nuts, sprinkles, or coconut (optional)
- white chocolate almond bark, butterscotch or peanut butter chips melted
- small paper candy cups
- Cut the lollipop sticks in half at an angle (the pointy end slips into the apple easier).
- With the melon baller, scoop little balls out of the apple. Each ball should have a section of apple peel.
- Push half of a lollipop stick into the peel of each ball. Pat the apple pieces dry.
- Dip and swirl the mini apples in the melted Almond Bark, then roll the apples in sprinkles. Place the mini apples in paper candy cups to set.