Mint and Chocolate Covered AlmondsJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Simple almond recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 6 ounces salted almonds
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) mint extract
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl for 30 seconds. Stir and continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the mint extract and stir. Add the almonds to the bowl and stir.
- On a sheet of wax paper, while the almonds are still wet, sprinkle them with sugar.