Molten Lava CakeJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Decadent lava cake recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 6 squares bittersweet chocolate (1 oz. each)
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate (1 oz. each)
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 6 (6 oz.) custard cups.
- Melt chocolates and butter in the microwave (1 minute on high and stir, then 1 more minute on high) or in a double boiler (stirring often). Add flour and sugar in chocolate mixture. NOTE: Mixture will become thick.
- Stir in beaten eggs/egg yolks. Stir until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and orange liqueur. Divide batter evenly among custard cups.
- Bake 14 minutes. Edges will be firm, but center will be runny. Run knife around edges to loosen and invert on plate.