Creepy PeepersJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Spooky and delicious creepy peepers recipe from the Frisco Style Magazine
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 2 dozen plain donut holes
- 12 ounce(s) white chocolate chips melted
- blue and green melting chips
- red and black gel decorator's frosting
- wooden skewers
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Place a donut hole on a skewer and dip into melted white chocolate, rolling to coat. Let excess chocolate drip away. Place on waxed paper to set.
- Before chocolate sets press one blue or green melting chip into top of donut hole.Using black gel make a small, round irises. Paint on irritated red “veins” using red gel decorator’s frosting.