Peanut Butter Bon BonsJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Check out this tasty bon-bon recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 1 stick(s) softened margarine
- 1 pound(s) powdered sugar
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies®
- 1 bar(s) large Hersheys® chocolate bar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick(s) paraffin wax
- Mix margarine, powdered sugar, peanut butter and Rice Krispies together and roll into 1” balls.
- In a separate bowl, melt chocolate bar and chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Dip balls in chocolate mixture and place on waxed paper to cool.