Peanut Butter Cup CookiesJun 20, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Easy-to-make peanut butter cup cookie recipe from Frisco Style
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Servings: 1 batch
- 1 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 40 piece(s) miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla and milk. Add the flour mixture; mix well.
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan. Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.