Butternut Squash Apple Cranberry BakeJun 14, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
- 1 large butternut squash peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large tart cooking apples cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter half a stick
- 1 tbsp(s) flour
- 1 tsp(s) salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) ground nutmeg or mace
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice and peel squash and apples. Put squash cubes in ungreased 7x11-inch baking dish. Place apples on top and then cranberries.
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar and nutmeg and sprinkle on top. Dot with butter. Bake 50- 60 minutes.