Mexican Shrimp CocktailJun 14, 2017 ● By Frisco STYLE
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Servings: 6 People
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup(s) clam juice
- 2 tbsp(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp(s) red pepper sauce like Tabasco®
- 1/4 cup(s) yellow onion 1/4” diced
- 1/2 cup(s) roma tomatoes 1/4” diced
- 1/2 cup(s) cucumber skinned, seeded, 1⁄4” diced
- 1/2 ounce(s) jalapeno peppers stemmed, seeded and minced
- 2 tbsp(s) cilantro chopped
- 1 pound(s) baby shrimp peeled, deveined, boiled and cooled
- 1 avocado diced
- blackening seasoning to taste
- lime slices for garnish
- tortilla chips
- Place the liquid ingredients into a suitable mixing container. Thoroughly blend the items together with a whisk.
- Add the diced onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapeno and cilantro to the liquid mixture. Gently stir the mixture to blend. Pour the mixture into a suitable plastic container and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for all the flavors to meld.
- When ready to serve, fold in the cold boiled shrimp, diced avocado and blackening seasoning. Place the mixture in a serving bowl and garnish it with lime. Serve the dish with tortilla chips and enjoy! (24-hour shelf life).