Tomahawk Pork ChopOct 01, 2020 ● By Frisco STYLE
Provided by Bone-In Butcher Shop
Prep Time: 2-4 hours
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 14oz pork chops
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 Tbsp coarse ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp dried chopped onion
- Place the pork chops in a glass tray and brush each side with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Mix mustard and remaining spices together to form a paste and brush liberally on each side of the pork chops. Make sure the pork chops are completely covered with the mustard paste.
- Cover the glass tray with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Remove the tray of pork chops from your refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to grilling. Make sure your grill is heated to at least 250-275 degrees before cooking the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops on the heated grill and cook evenly on each side, until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Once the internal temperature has been met, remove the pork chops and cover with foil to let rest for approximately 7-10 minutes before eating.